Saturday 20 September 2008

Zombie Haiku


I've been tagged by Liz to disclose six unspectacular things about myself. (Why stop at 6?)

1) I have never been seasick.
2) My great great great uncle was transported to Australia for highway robbery.
3) I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.
4) I played the cello at school.
5) I have never been tagged before.
6) I never had a Blue Peter badge.

Meme terms & conditions: Liz
1. link the person who tagged you:
2. mention the rules on your blog: (these are them)
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you: (see above)
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them. Please tag yourself if interested. I don't like this pyramid thing.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Emerging, thanks for playing, especially with it being a first ; )

Love the highway man one... I never got a Blue-Peter badge either but found one in a boot sale years later and couldn't resist.; )

And cheers for all that literary info...how do you dig out so much news?
I got my act together and sent a manuscript to the Kavanagh comp. a few weeks ago - first time...nice to be in there ...lap of gods and all that; )