Louth Local Authorities operate a number of funding opportunities for individuals and organisations involved in the arts.
To apply, download the relevant PDF below, fill out the form, if applicable, and return by post or by hand to The Arts Office, Dundalk Town Council, Town Hall, Crowe Street Dundalk , Co. Louth.
Please make sure the following is included -
- For organisations, the name, address and contact number of the Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer.
- All other sources of funding, such as voluntary contributions, grants, etc.
- Charitible Status Number / Tax Reference Number, if any.
- Check List in English: please read before submitting your application
- Scheme for supporting the Arts under the Arts Act 2003
- The Tyrone Guthrie Centre Regional Bursary 2014
- Drama League of Ireland Summer School 2014
- School Music Instrument Purchase Scheme 2014
- Young Music Award 2014
- Classical Music Scholarships 2014