Monday 16 November 2015

Book Launch of my Debut Poetry Collection, The Space Between

Mark your diaries! Please come along to my launch. I'd love to see you all there.

Where: Irish Writers Centre, Parnell Square, Dublin 1
Beautiful Georgian Building overlooking the Garden of Remembrance.

When: Monday 23rd November 6.30pm
Dark chilly evening outside, warm, welcoming evening inside.

Who: Launched by writer and journalist Gerard Smyth
Publisher: Doire Press

There will be wine and stuff.

Please come. I have a horror that it will just be me and my family. All welcome.

If you're a long way away, you can order here. Free P&P worldwide for all Doire Press books. And Christmas is just around the corner... 

1 comment:

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Many congratulations! And what a great cover. This reader of your brilliant blog would have loved to come to the launch, but its a long way from the south of UK... however. I am in Dublin the following weekend, (27th to 29th) and am wondering if there is any chance at all of buying a signed copy somehow that weekend? email me? my name, no dots or dashes, AT gmail DOT com.