- All words submitted should be contained within a Microsoft Word document, double-spaced and typed in 12 point font (Times New Roman).
- All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Individuals may submit up to 3 pieces, in any category or cross-category.
- Prose must not exceed 2,000 words in length. Short graphic novels in double page spread format.
- Poetry should be submitted the way in which you wish it to appear on the page and no longer than 50 lines.
Friday, 15 July 2016
The Ogham Stone, the University of Limerick’s literature and arts journal, is currently inviting submissions for the Spring 2017 edition.
The journal has fast become an influential platform for writers and artists to present their work, and it remains committed to showcasing exciting new work by emerging and established artists. Last year the journal published just under fifty pieces, including short stories, flash fiction, poetry and artwork, and featured new work by Irish writers Colum McCann, Paula Meehan, Joseph O’Connor and Mary O’Malley.
The Spring 2017 issue welcomes submissions in fiction, memoir, poetry, visual arts and photography, short graphic novels, and creative non-fiction.
For detailed submission guidelines please see: www.theoghamstoneul.com.