The Closing Date for receipt of novels for The Kerry Group Irish Novel of the Year Award is: 1st February, 2014.
The Closing Date for receipt of all other competition entries is: 1st March 2014.
- Entries cannot have been previously published.
- Please submit your name and contact details on a separate sheet. The entrant’s identity must not appear on the competition entry (with the exception of The Creative Writing for Youth Competitions).
- Entries may be in Irish or in English / Is féidir iontrálacha a bheith i mBéarla nó i nGaeilge.
- Please identify the specific competition for which you are entering on the front of the envelope, for example ‘The Bryan MacMahon Short Story Award’.
- Awards may not be presented where an appropriate standard is not achieved.
- Listowel Writers’ Week reserves the right to withhold or to publish winning entries in the publication Winners’ Anthology 2014.The Kerry Group Irish Novel of the Year 2014 (More Details..)
Duais Foras na Gaeilge (More Details..)
The Éamon Keane Full Length Play (More Details..)
The Single Poem (More Details..)
The Poetry Collection (More Details..)
The Nilsson Local Heritage Competition (More Details..)
Listowel Writers’ Week Originals Competitions (More Details..)
Con Houlihan Young Sports Journalist Competition (More Details..)
Kerry County Council Creative Writing Competitions for Youth (More Details..)
Creative Writing for Special Education Category (More Details…)
The Irish Post New Writing Competition (More Details..)
Writing in Prisons Competition (More Details..)