Who Can Apply:
This is an open call to writers resident in Ireland with a proven track record and at least one book of fiction or short stories published by a recognised publisher.
How to Apply:
Applications are accepted by email only to email@example.com . Please include:
- A cover letter including your personal details and statement of artistic intent, clearly and concisely outlining the project you would like to focus on during your time at Annaghmakerrig.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (max. two A4 pages) including publications with ISBNs.
- Clearly labelled samples of recent work (up to three short samples of up to 300 words).
- Any relevant information on your proposed project such as written excerpts, photos, research information, etc.
- 26 September, 2014 at 5pm. No late applications will be considered.
- Selection Process: Applications go before a selection committee of the Board of the Irish Writers Centre and a nominee of the Tyrone Guthrie Centre. The successful applicant will be notified by letter no later than November 7, 2014. The recipient of the bursary will be publicly announced by Jack Harte at a celebration event on Thursday 4 December at the Irish Writers' Centre.