Judged by Susan Wicks & David Harsent (with both judges reading all poems)
Sponsored by Cegin Productions
Prizes: 1st £2,500, 2nd £500, 3rd £250 & 20 prizes of £20 each
Plus a Spring 2012 Coffee-House-Poetry season-ticket
and a prizewinners' Coffee-House Poetry reading
with Susan Wicks & David Harsent on Mon 28th Nov 2011
for all prize-winning poets
- Both judges will read all poems submitted.
- Poems: Poems must be in English, must each be no longer than 45 lines, must be the original work of the entrant (no translations) and must not have been previously broadcast or published (in print or online); winning & commended poems may be published (in print or online) by Troubadour International Poetry Prize
- Fees: All entries must be accompanied by fee of £5/€6/$8 per poem; payment by cheque or money order (Sterling/Euro/US-Dollars only) payable to 'Coffee-House Poetry' with Poet's Name (and e-mail Entry Acknowledgement Reference, if paying for earlier e-mail submission) written clearly on back.
- By Post: No entry form required; two copies required of each poem submitted; each poem must be typed on one side of A4 white paper showing title & poem only; include a separate page showing Poet's Name, Address, Phone No., E-Mail (if available), List of Poem Titles, Total Number of Poems and Total Fees
Troubadour International Poetry Prize, Coffee-House Poetry, PO Box 16210, LONDON, W4 1ZP
- By E-mail: No entry form required; poems must be submitted as attachments (.doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf only) to CoffPoetry@aol.com; please include the following details in your e-mail message—Poet’s Name & Address, Phone No, List of Titles, No. of Poems, Total Fees, and EITHER PayPal reference OR cheque to arrive by post within 7 days; no Special Delivery, Recorded Delivery or Registered Post.
- Deadline: postmarked on or before Monday 15th October 2012
Prizegiving will be on Monday 26th November 2011 at Coffee-House Poetry at the Troubadour in Earls Court, London.