Saturday 21 March 2009

My Working Space


Win a box full of books from Penguin.

Do you work at a large mahogany desk lit up by an overhead chandelier or at a formica and plasterboard cubicle harshly lit by a fluorescent strip? (or like me, on the sofa) Whatever your workspace is like, take an artful snap of it and let the world admire its distinctive forms. After all, next to your bed, this is the corner of the world you spend most of your time in.

While you're at it, tell us one pleasure and one sorrow that comes from being at work all day (or all night). And if you're feeling competitive, we will be awarding a prize to the most interesting workspace sent in. So do visit and cast your vote from 1st April.

6 comments:

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

I don't need to use a picture! I can simply use yours!!! :-)

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

P.S. My workspace is a wreck right now. I have piles and piles of STUFF everywhere. It's awful.

Group 8 said...

Thanks for this EW, you find great stuff!

Anonymous said...

I have two studio spaces and they are both crammed full and overflowing.

About Me said...

I write while tucked up in bed and with a nice cup of tea. I thought that was what everybody did. That's half the point of writing, surely - the ability to do it from under a comfy duvet.

Emerging Writer said...

I hear you SSD. Add a chocolate hob nob and you have my favourite place to write