The Writer in Residence will engage with the DkIT community of staff and students, and with the local community, including local schools The Writer in Residence will:
- have previously published work
- have skills in working with young people, students and institutions
- have the capacity to produce work in collaboration with others
- have the capacity to encourage and inspire others
- be flexible and able to respond to situations and the different needs they encounter
- be able to work on own initiative
A Working Group, drawn from the Library of DkIT, the Arts Service of Louth Local Authorities and community interests will guide and support Writer during the Residency.
A contract not exceeding 6 months will be offered.
The total salary for the duration of the Residency will be €13,544
Closing Date and time: 4.00 pm 15 August 2012