Saturday 21 July 2012

Why not show some appreciation?

I know lots of you read it as I have met many of you. I get no assistance from any organisation. No arts council funding, no county fundingm no generous anonymous donors.
Occasionally I get sent books or invites to events. That's nice.

But this blog takes time and effort to keep going.

Show your appreciation and buy me a coffee. €3 will cover one lunchtime writing in the coffeeshop. €15 will cover a whole week.!



Coffeeshop writing

Show your appreciation and download my ebook The Story of Plan B from Smashwords. $2.99.

Or on the sidebar you can order the LAST FEW REMAINING copies of the Poetry Divas Booklets.

7 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Good post, Kate. If I were in Ireland I would vote for sure!
Oh, and I'd buy you a week's worth of coffees too!

Emerging Writer said...

Ah Kat, you don't have to be in Ireland...but you are exempt as you bought my book, right?

Doireann said...

Done, with gratitude!

Emerging Writer said...

Thanks Doireann, I'm touched and grateful

Doireann said...

I'd be very bored without this blog. Thanks for all your continued work! :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Kate,

I just nominated you for the Blog Awards Ireland. Good luck!

I also wanted to buy you a week's supply of coffee to thank you for all your hard work. I've enjoyed your blog for a number of years now. When I clicked on "donate" the order form for "Some Poems" appeared so I just "ordered" three copies of your dinky little book. (No need to send the books though as I ordered a copy a while back....and loved it!) Happy writing!

Emerging Writer said...

Gosh thanks Connie. I'm very grateful. I'm so glad you liked the book too.