- Please send work by post and not email.
- Include either a stamped addressed envelope, or IRCs and an addressed envelope. Tell us if you don't need the copies back.
- Send up to 6 poems.
- Please put your name and address on every sheet. Our office is full of pieces of paper, and things can slip astray of their moorings.
- We have no restrictions on subject matter or style, but remember we're a magazine of contemporary poetry. We have high editorial standards. We look for energy, imagination and technique.
- We try to reply within 6 weeks of receipt.
- Taking out a subscription won't affect your chances of publication. But it will win you our love and respect, and help to keep us afloat.
- We also need good critical articles and reviews to do with contemporary poetry. In first instance, just send us ideas, synopsis, etc.