Friday 15 May 2009

Write Your A** off


How's this for an idea from Running after my Hat? Name Saturday 16th May as a Write Your A** off day. Devote a day to writing. If you are a habitual procrastinator like me, who knows how much you'll get done? It's like NaNoWriMo except not so scary.
The idea started with the NY writers coalition but I suggest we adopt it as our own personal creative and virtual kick up the bum. So I won't be posting Saturday. I'll be writing (and maybe reading a bit too but not blogging)

2 comments:

Anon said...

As an amazing blogger who 'regularly produces content so remarkable that your readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read your inspiring words', I am delighted to present you with a couple of blog awards!

I enjoy your blog, it's great.

http://iluvwords.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-awards.html

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Let us know how it goes!!