Tuesday 28 April 2009

No Grants Gallery Temple Bar


I'm featured in this initiative from Temple Bar Cultural Information Centre. Do come down between May 1st – 15th and check out the works on show. The photo above is the inspiration to my illustration. I'm reading on lunchtime Tuesday 5th May 1pm so please come along if you can as I'd hate to read to an empty room. I'll be at the open mic night the same day too if you can make it there instead.

Creative Writing Exhibition at the No Grants Gallery, Temple Bar, 12 East Essex Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2. This celebration, including all forms of writing such as poetry and lyrics, showcases a range of works from both established and up-coming writers.

Each piece of work is framed and on exhibition. Writers (who are usually not visual artists!) illustrated their writing with imagery.

Lunchtime readings will also take place throughout the 2 weeks so log on to www.templebar.ie for more details soon. The exhibition will officially launch on Tuesday May 5th will an open-mic evening from 6 – 8pm offering everyone an opportunity to discuss the written word.

1 comment:

Group 8 said...

See you at the launch, I hope!