Saturday 12 November 2011

Call for Submissions to Mxlexia

Mslexia is looking for (women) writers. Current themes are:

The Year 2212.
What will it be like. What could it be like? Will it be Star Trek or Bladerunner? Battlestar Galactica.

Up to 4 poems up to 40 lines each
or
2 short stories up to 2,200 words

Email only from overseas writers otherwise snailmail from UK writers.

Deadline: 28 November 2011

Details here

Also
Monologue
I catch myself doing that sometimes (daily probably)
(When I'm old(er), I'll be one of those old ladies you see who are a little scary.)

Send up to 200 words on any topics in a single characters voice.

Deadline: 16 January 2012

And
Pen Portrait
Convey a characters in up to 120 words. This quarter, a teenager.

Deadline: 16 January 2012

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder about Mslexia. I only heard about it on Friday but with all the stuff in my head I've already forgotten.