Monday 31 October 2011

Launch of Abridged

Abridged is an eclectic art and poetry magazine run out of Derry.
The launch for the Desire and Dust issue is
6 - 9pm Thursday 3rd November 
at
the Golden Thread Gallery, Patrick Street, Belfast

It's free and we're friendly. This issue features:
Shlomit Migay, Geraldine Mitchell, Clare Samuel, Maeve O’Sullivan, Therese Mac an Airchinnigh, Frank Sewell, Fiona Ní Mhaoilir, Simon Jones, Simone Haack, Jessamine O Connor, Miriam de Búrca, Kate Braverman, Moyra Donaldson, Howie Good, Ackroyd & Harvey, Fernando Smith, Sarah Stevens, David Mohan, Eleanor Bennett, Kate Dempsey, Seamus Harahan, Janet Smith, Giles Newington, Vong Phaophanit & Claire Oboussier, Christopher Barnes, Jason Lee Lovell, Kelli Allen, Kathleen McCracken, Heather Gray, Gerald Dawe, Theo Sims J. S. Robinson, Helena Nolan, Jenny Keane, Simon Evans.

Come along, pick up a copy and say hello...

Yes me!
and other people you should know

Check out their arty website here

3 comments:

Titus said...

Yes, you! Congratulations!

Emerging Writer said...

yes me! Though I can't see myself driving out of Dublin at rush hour, up the M1, into Belfast, which I don't know, parking and finding the launch...if only I didn't have to go to work...

Titus said...

You and me both. If I win the lottery I'll share.